Things to know about Freedom LASIK’S Laser Vision Correction.
- No pain. The anesthetic eye drops make LASIK surgery absolutely painless.
- See results immediately! Visual recovery varies for each person, but it is usually stable within three months.
- LASIK surgery is considered to be a permanent procedure.
- Most patients go back to work and resume virtually all of their daily activities the next day following LASIK surgery. Your doctor will discuss with you any activities you should avoid during the immediate post-operative period.
Your next step is to schedule your LASIK evaluation
, which will determine if you are a candidate for LASIK surgery. For further information, call Freedom LASIK at 1-319-758-1107. At Freedom LASIK, we are committed to helping you make an informed decision about LASIK surgery.
"I am very happy with my "new eyes". Each day gets better. I have and will continue to highly recommend Freedom Lasik. They were thorough in my examination prior to and after my procedure. I am nothing short of being elated over the results." read more
- Debby L. - Ft. Madison, IA